Round House Theatre’s meteoric rise continues as we get ready to reopen our dramatically transformed theatre with a full six-play lineup that’s brimming with heart, soul, and a whole lot of humor.
Our “homecoming” launches with the Off-Broadway hit comedy, School Girls; Or, the African Mean Girls Play by Jocelyn Bioh. Next, we’ll spark joy during the holidays with a run of Simon Stephens’ Tony Award-winning The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time. 2020 kicks off with another Tony-winning sensation—the powerful and poignant musical Spring Awakening—followed by last year’s Pulitzer Prize winner, Cost of Living by Martyna Majok, whose award-winning Ironbound made its world premiere at Round House in 2015. We’ll close the season with THE LOVE/HATE REP, a bespoke juxtaposition of two electrifying comedies in rotating repertory—Big Love, Charles Mee’s contemporary take on a rollicking classic, alongside Hatef*ck, a fiery, new romantic comedy that just premiered Off-Broadway!
Renew your subscription today and continue to enjoy the best prices, the best seats, and all the other perks of being a subscriber, including:
- FREE exchanges and no service charges (savings up to 25%)
- Lock in your ticket price! Single ticket prices may increase based on demand
- Additional discounts on extras, including 10% off additional tickets
- Complimentary Standby Passes for missed performances
- FREE unlimited coffee all season!