Corporate sponsors provide vital year-round support for our artistic and educational work through financial support or in-kind donations, including goods, professional services, and discounts.
We customize a recognition and benefit plan tailored for you based on your company’s needs and level of support. Sample benefits include:
- Invitations to Opening Night VIP receptions
- Recognition on our website, in the theatre, and in show programs
- Promotional opportunities through digital communications
- Advertising space in performance show programs
- Meeting or event space within our theatre
- Complimentary tickets for your employees or clients
To learn more about becoming a corporate sponsor, contact Veronica Kannan, Director of Development, at 240.670.8795 or VKannan@RoundHouseTheatre.org.
We attract a total audience of 55,000 theatre patrons annually. 78% of subscribers and 63% of single ticket buyers live in Montgomery County, with the remainder from DC and surrounding counties in MD and Northern VA.
Our Median Single Ticket Buyer has a graduate or professional degree, works full-time, and has a household income of $160,000.
We serve over 5,000 students annually, with a focus on building the next generation of theatre patrons and artists. Our Play It Forward initiative gives out over 3,500 free student tickets each year to Round House shows, supports our free Teen Performance Company mentorship program, and provides internships and apprenticeships for early career professionals.