Round House Business Council
The Round House Business Council is a sponsorship opportunity for businesses to expand their reach and partner with a cultural gem of Bethesda. The Business Council is a unique opportunity that brings together corporate sponsors that provide financial resources for Round House and cultivates partnerships between the arts, local businesses, and the community. This type of support helps ensure Round House can continue producing world-class artistic, educational, and community engagement programs.
Business Council members provide vital year-round support through financial support or in-kind donations, including goods, professional services, and discounts. Sponsors enjoy a variety of benefits including:
Visibility – on the Round House website, in Round House spaces including the theatre and educational center, in show programs, and throughout various internal and external publications
Access – through discounted or complimentary tickets and VIP receptions
Impact – positively affecting the community by supporting Round House’s extensive artistic and educational programs
Entertainment – use of Round House event or meeting space
With Business Council membership starting at just $2,500, Round House works alongside each sponsor to create a recognition and benefit plan based on individual company needs and level of support.
The following breakdown of benefits serves as a template for Council members. Round House can tailor a recognition and benefit plan for members based on your company’s philanthropic goals and objectives.
For more details on Business Council membership, click here.
$2,500 annual contribution
- Commit to a minimum annual contribution of $2,500 in support of Round House
- Invitation to opening night celebrations with Round House Trustees and VIP patrons
- Quarter-page ad in show program (distribution of 8,000 per show/6 shows per season)
- Invitation to annual Business Council “State of the Theatre” breakfast and networking event
- Company name and logo recognition in show programs, website, annual report, and donor wall
$5,000 annual contribution
- Commit to a minimum annual contribution of $5,000 in support of Round House
- All benefits of Associate Member plus:
- Two tickets to Round House’s Broadway in Bethesda Gala
- Discounted performance tickets and education classes for employees
- Allotment of complimentary performance tickets for company use throughout the season
- One half-page ad in show program (distribution of 8,000 per show/6 shows per season)
- Company ad in a Round House monthly e-newsletter (50,000 active emails)
- Company feature in the Round House Backstage quarterly donor newsletter
- Discounted space rentals at Round House Theatre
$10,000 annual contribution
- Commit to a minimum annual contribution of $10,000 in support of Round House
- All benefits of Member plus:
- Four tickets to Round House’s Broadway in Bethesda Gala
- One full-page ad in an upcoming show program (distribution of 8,000 per show/6 shows per season)
- Complimentary space rentals at Round House Theatre
Charter Members of the Round House Business Council
To learn more about becoming a corporate sponsor, contact Jake Bridges, Development Officer – Individual and Corporate Giving, at 240.670.8801 or JBridges@RoundHouseTheatre.org.