Summer Destinations goes ONLINE! Let us guide your student through fantastic adventures of their own creation.
Parents, we know you’re doing your best to find interactive activities for your student, and we want to assist by inviting them into virtual classrooms filled with fellow young theatre artists! Your favorite Round House Theatre Teaching Artists will lead your student through activities in acting, movement, design, and playmaking. As a parent, you can get work done while knowing that your young artist is busy with fun, engaging, and LIVE activities with our teaching artists. You deserve a break this summer too—so let us take the lead on content creation and send your student on a journey to Destinations!
At Round House Theatre, we’re committed to continuing to make theatre with our students—even if we have to do it with some physical distance at the moment. We will continue to inspire creativity, exercise imaginations, and promote artistic risk-taking with your student!
- Camps will happen in small virtual groups, allowing your student to enjoy interacting closely with their teaching artists and fellow young artists.
- We will provide everything you need for camp by shipping art supplies, templates for crafts, and activity sheets directly to your door—no need to shop for supplies or worry about the running out of printer ink.
- We will welcome family into our final virtual session each week to share some of our favorite experiences and creations.
- Each day we explore a different destination, allowing students to attend multiple sessions and never visit the same place twice!
- Participation in camp requires an internet connection and device capable of video conferencing. Round House is offering class online via a password-protected video conferencing account.