Corporate sponsors provide vital year-round support for our artistic and educational work in the community – either through financial support or through in-kind gifts including goods, professional services, or discounts.
Sponsorship packages are tailored to fit your company’s needs and can include:
- Invitations to Opening Night VIP receptions
- Discounted or free advertising in performance playbills
- Opportunities to sponsor a particular production or outreach program
- Recognition in digital communications and performance playbills
- Discounted or free meeting and event space within our theater
- Complimentary tickets for your employees or clients
To learn more about becoming a corporate sponsor, contact Laura Blackwelder, Director of Development, at 240-644-1403 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Our Audience
2013/2014 Performance Season:
- Total attendance: 42,000
- 89% of our theater patrons have an annual household income greater than $75,000
- 85% have a college or post-graduate degree
- 66% are between the ages of 35 and 64
- 60% live in Montgomery County, with the remainder coming from across the entire Washington, DC metro area
- Almost 90% have lived in the DC metro area for 15 years or more
In 2013/2014, Round House Education and Outreach programs served more than 2,200 participants of all ages at our Education Center in Silver Spring and in schools throughout Montgomery County. Many programs align with common funder interests, such as in-school programs, programs for senior adults, and programs for underserved youth.