Mission, Vision, and Values
Round House Theatre is a home for outstanding ensemble acting and lifelong learning. We seek to captivate audiences with stories that inspire compassion, evoke emotions, and demand conversation.
Round House seeks to build one of the nation’s leading regional theatres by establishing long-term relationships with exceptional artists, and to integrate comprehensive theatre education for patrons of all ages into every aspect of our work.
- Prioritize the use of local artists.
- Create a collaborative environment in which artists can do their best work.
- Foster a positive company culture, a commitment to excellence, and the continued development of our staff.
- Extend our art outside of our walls.
- Work toward equity, diversity, and inclusion across all aspects of our organization.
- Highlight voices that have been historically misrepresented and under-resourced by the theatre field.
- Engage our audience in an ongoing dialogue of ideas.
- Encourage lifelong learning and participation in theatre.
- Ensure that our work is accessible to patrons of all ages, cultural backgrounds, economic groups, and physical ability.
- Provide exceptional service and hospitality to our patrons.
- Recognize that financial health and stability are essential to fulfilling our mission.